Old Face Can Solved If You Understand The Cause Of Skin Problems.
Old face is a skin problem that no one wants. As you know, the skin, like other organs in the body, deteriorates with increasing age. When the skin deteriorates, it is often difficult to restore. which may cause the skin to sag There are wrinkles that look premature on the face clearly. Aging is a skin problem that affects confidence and worries many people.
Skin aging occurs mainly due to internal and external factors together. The internal factors come from the deterioration of skin cells and tissues according to age. As for the external factors, it comes from the unsuitable environment. In particular, exposure to UV rays from the sun causes the skin to become thin and dry, with wrinkles that can cause the face to age. Report from ทางเข้า ufabet https://ufabet999.com
How does an old face happen?
In general, people’s skin changes with age. The older you get The skin tends to become thinner, rougher and more prone to sagging. Even when encountering an inappropriate environment, it may increase the risk and severity of skin problems, both of which may affect the skin as follows.
Internal Factors (Intrinsic Aging)
when we were young Under the skin, fat accumulates in various areas of the face such as the forehead, cheeks, around the eyes and around the mouth, but as the age increases, these fats will begin to dissipate. causing the skin to lose its elasticity and look sagging This is a normal process over time that cannot be avoided.
In addition, the skin loses moisture. dry skin not as smooth as the skin of young people Especially in menopausal women , the level of estrogen (Estrogen) will decrease due to menopause. This causes the skin to become more dry and wrinkled.
External Factors (Extrinsic Aging)
Lifestyle habits and the surrounding environment may directly affect the skin. As a result, it may make your face look older than your age. And other skin problems followed by external factors that may stimulate skin aging, including
- exposure to UV rays from the sun UV rays are an important factor that causes dry skin, dull skin, blemishes, freckles, or wrinkles easily. UV rays damage the elastin in the skin, causing it to lose its elasticity and firmness. UV rays also weaken the skin. bruises or dry cracks that are difficult to heal
- Exposure to pollutants or chemicals in our daily lives can trigger wrinkles and dark spots.
- Smoking because the chemicals in cigarettes stimulate the creation of free radicals in the body. and may cause abnormal blood circulation rough skin wrinkled and wrinkled
- Some sleep postures, such as sleeping on your side or stomach, can cause facial skin to rub or press against the pillow, causing wrinkles to form . Most often occurs on the forehead, eye tail and cheeks. These wrinkles are more noticeable when the skin lacks firmness and elasticity.
- Drinking large amounts of caffeinated beverages and alcohol May cause dry skin, sagging and wrinkles.
- Eating foods high in sugar and refined carbohydrates can damage the skin and cause premature aging.