Andreas Pereira bids farewell to Manchester United

Browse By

Andreas Pereira bids farewell to Manchester United, joins Fulham officially

Brazilian midfielder Andreas Pereira has bid farewell to Manchester United and has reached an agreement to make his debut with newcomer Fulham. English premier league football Officially under a value of approximately 10 + 3 million pounds.

Previously Pereira was sent Flamengo. His hometown on loan from Player market summer 2021. Play for the team in Brazil, a total of 53 matches. When including all items scored 8 goals.

Pereira moved from PSV Eindhoven’s academy to the Red Devils football academy since Aged 15, before making his senior debut in the 2014/15 season. He was the most involved with the team in the 2019/20 season with 40 appearances across all competitions. Before being release on loan from the summer of 2020 onwards,

the 26-year-old midfielder has penne under a four-year contract with the young magnate army. With the option to extend the contract for another year.

The Brazilian is on loan in his home country. And it appears to be happy enough to there permanently. According to UFABET. Traveled to England over the weekend to talk to the Red Devils about a permanent deal for the striker.

The two sides had an verbal agreement on 75 percent of Pereira’s fee. There is no suggestion. Which team will buy the remaining 25 per cent. United will receive around €14 million from the deal.