IF or “no meals” that are more than just “losing weight”
Advantages of doing IF ( Intermittent Fasting ) or fasting for a time It doesn’t only help with weight loss, but it’s also good for health in many ways if done correctly. will make your body strong Unbelievably better health
IF or Intermittent Fasting is to abstain from food for a period of time. With a time to choose from many formats. But the most popular is the 16:8 formula. Which is able to eat within 8 hours and the remaining 16 hours to abstain from all energy-producing foods. to allow the body to draw out the accumulated energy.
Things to remember before doing IF
Before fasting or fasting, it must be remembered that Before the body can benefit, it must fast for 8-12 hours, not less than this. And must really starve, do not eat anything that gives energy. in order for the body to adjust the metabolism of new energy
If you are interested in doing you should start doing it gradually, from abstaining from food for 16 hours. It may start from 12 hours first, then gradually increase to 14 hours and gradually to 16 hours and should not eat food during the meal. too much should eat normally Or limit the type of food in the way that people who lose weight eat, such as reducing animal fat. Add more vegetables, fruits, etc. to make the IF more effective.
In addition, people with certain congenital diseases Pregnant women and the elderly may need to consult a doctor before doing to avoid the negative effects that can occur from fasting for a long time.
Advantages/benefits of doing IF
According to the medical journal The ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com the information is as follows.
- Decreased free radicals in the body
- Decreased hidden inflammation in the body
- Anti-aging, getting younger as a result of free radicals and decreased inflammation in the body
- The body responds better to insulin. the body has insulin resistance, it may be at risk of diabetes .)
- Helps to make some good genes more expressed, especially substances that promote brain function. make us smarter
- better memory
- The body repairs DNA better.
- The body is better at dealing with unusable cells. by bringing some parts that are still available to be reused Makes various systems in the body continue to work efficiently
- Reduce the risk of obesity, diabetes and heart disease.
However, the benefits mentioned above arising from a short period of research.
There is no research work in the period of more than 10 years, so in the future, we may have to follow up on whether there are additional advantages and disadvantages.
Doing IF with “Cancer”
At present, there is no research report relate to treatment whether it affects cancer cells or not, although causes cancer cells to lack some energy sources. But it is not clear whether it can reduce the risk of cancer. Or can it help reduce cancer cells?