Danger signal “cerebral hemorrhage“
treatment of cerebral vascular disease
Your doctor may prescribe a blood clot-dissolving drug. To help the blood flow more easily. This method is effective for patients who have symptoms and need to see a doctor within a few hours (up to 4.5 hours). or break until it bleeds Your doctor may consider surgery. to prevent damage to the brain that can occur with changes in blood pressure
How to prevent ischemic stroke
- Have an annual health check to look for risk factors before symptoms develop.
- Controlling blood pressure, fat content, and blood sugar in normal levels at all times.
- Control your diet by reducing salty, sweet and oily foods.
- Exercise regularly, at least 3-4 days a week, and at least 30 minutes per session.
- stop smoking and drinking alcohol
- If the symptoms mentioned in “Danger signal The blood vessels in the brain are constricted.” You should see a doctor as soon as possible.
constricted blood vessels in the brain is one of the abnormalities of the cerebrovascular It is the cause of cerebrovascular disease. what makes blood vessels cerebral hemorrhage or narrowed blood vessels. It is when a blood clot becomes blocked in a blood vessel as it travels through the bloodstream to the brain. Or there may be a blood clot forming in the blood vessels of the brain.
These symptoms may be temporary and then disappear. It may happen several times, and it may occur when the artery is suddenly blocked and there is not enough cerebral hemorrhage blood supply to the brain. causing a permanent lack of blood supply to the brain Therefore, if there is a single sign of the aforementioned symptoms, should immediately see a doctor for a thorough physical examination Because if not life It may be at risk of paralysis. paralysis as well at ยูฟ่าเบท